Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The role of stem cells in exercise

This weekend I have been more active than I have been in a while. Thanks to my continued use of the StemTech products, I did not feel the pain as much as I expected. Actually, I had felt my muscles get really tired after my work-outs, but by the next day, I had no discomfort, and was very pleased. I truly believe that the additional release of stem cells in my system allowed me to feel minimal pain after some pretty good work-outs. I would like to briefly review the role of stem cells in exercise.

Thanks to years of research, science has now established that the efficiency of your body's renewal system depends upon your body's ability to release adult stem cells. In a nutshell, the greater your ability to release adult stem cells, the more efficient your renewal system and the better your body's ability to sustain good health.

For those of us "weekend athletes", after a weekend of exercise, we have all most likely felt muscle soreness. That soreness has been thought to be a result of microscopic tearing of the muscle fibers. The amount of tearing (and soreness) depends on how hard and how long you exercise and what type of exercise you do. As your body repairs (in us older people, that can be a slow process..) these microscopic tears, we ultimately become stronger.

By giving extra support to the body's natural renewal system with StemEnhance and StemFLO, we can support this natural process of recovery from exercise in order to build strength and stamina. The advantage of having your body more rapidly repair and renew itself could cause you to ultimately want to exercise more, since it doesn't hurt as bad for as long.

I have found that I am much more willing to work out, even if it is just on weekends, because I do not get as sore for nearly as long as I used to. I feel stronger faster, and am not groaning to get out of bed the next day. That allows me not to dread the next work out session. Since I know I won't hurt so much, I am more willing to work out more often, and subsequently am getting in better shape than I have in a long time.

If you are interested in obtaining more information on the StemTech products, please check out our website. Otherwise, please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment