Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Miscellaneous Ramblings


Here it is Wednesday night, and I don't have anything specific to cover. Actually, that is not a true statement, I have a lot to talk about, just no specific topic tonight. Tonight we go into miscellaneous ramblings.

Received my new STEMTech product, ST5 with MigraStem and had my first glass of the new product. I really liked it, put it in 8 ounces of water and added some blueberries. The mild vanilla taste complemented the blueberries very nicely. Looking back, I did notice a slow, but steady increase in energy, especially since I had a particularly bad night's sleep last night. Hopefully, this product will allow me to be more active during the day so that I can sleep better at night. Looking forward to playing with different recipes for this drink. What is really cool is that you can put ST5 in a warm liquid (not boiling, but warm) so in the winter time, you can have a nice warm drink with ST5, you are not stuck only drinking it cold. I will keep you posted on my personal progress with ST5.

On another subject, have been busier than a one-armed paper-hanger here in the office. I have promised getting a new website up and active over 2 weeks ago, and have not gotten very far with it. I continue to work on that, but other chores and tasks have been rearing their ugly heads...

Looking forward to getting back on the road again. Really sad that we were unable to make it to Sturgis motorcycle rally this year, really miss everyone there. We are looking forward to being there next year. Family issues and concerns took priority, so we opted at the last minute not to attend this year. The decision not to go to Sturgis was one of the most difficult decisions we have ever made. We haven't missed a Sturgis motorcycle rally in over 10 years. We are missing our Sturgis family and assuming all goes well next year, we will definitely be there.

Lastly, we are looking a a new start-up company that will have an awesome new product available by the end of September 2010. Since we have been close to home this last month (again due to family concerns) we have been doing a lot of research and work with this new company. Keep your eyes on this blog by the end of August for major announcements that you don't want to miss.

If you are looking for a second income to supplement your current income, please feel free to check out our website. If you have questions, you can e-mail us at hawgwash1@yahoo,com or leave a comment on this blog.

Have a wonderful evening. This ends my miscellaneous ramblings for the month...really...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment