Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weight Loss Update? Maybe Not...

Happy Sunday - I bet you all are wondering when I was going to provide my weight loss update for the week. Well...it won't be today, I forgot to weigh myself again today. I know it is starting to sound like a habit, but my schedule has been so off the charts that I can't seem to keep things straight. I feel like I gained weight, but I know for a fact that it is water weight. When I get up in the mornings, my hands and face are swollen, and after moving around and drinking water during the day, the swelling resides (swelling due to allergies, the dogs have been tracking plant materials in the bed...I am allergic, need to keep the dogs off the bed for now). Not an excuse for not weighing myself, but today I really and truly forgot.

For the time being, I have stopped taking the Core4 System and have been focusing on using StemEnhance and StemFlo. I am hoping to report that my weight will not increase once I stop taking the Core4 system, but I will let you know once I remember to weigh myself again. I have been feel better, and I don't need as much coffee to get going each day. My gurgley guts have also not been an issue either, so it appears (so far) that perhaps the combination of StemEnahce and StemFlo have done a good job of keeping my insides balanced. I have also noticed that my appetite has decreased a bit too. We shall see if that holds in the next few weeks.

I am stopping the Core4 system for several reasons. One is that I am not thrilled with the new company, those reasons I will not go into here. The other reason is that I have stopped losing weight, despite all the efforts I have made to lose weight. My thoughts are that perhaps my body got used to the Core4 system and it is not responding to those herbs. If I take a break, and then start up again, perhaps I can start losing weight again. I will keep you posted, and will let you know once I go back on the Core4 System.

This is now the end of February, and we are entering into March. I can't believe the year is flying by so quickly. Our show schedule is already starting to heat up, we have events every weekend in March to include the Good Guys show in Scottsdale March 12-14th. We are really looking forward to that show, it should be a whole lot of fun. We will be sure to take a lot of pictures so for those of you who are unable to attend, you can see what goes on out there. If you are interested in our event schedule, please check out our website, and click on the link to the "Schedule of Events" (that can be found on the left side of the page, near the bottom). As we confirm shows, I post the updates on the Schedule of events. Hopefully we can see you at some of our upcoming events.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment