Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Weight Update and Superbowl Update


Well, today being Sunday, it is time for me to fess up...again... about where I am with regards to my weight management / loss. Last week I had forgotten to weigh myself for several days, I did not forget this week. The good news is that I did not gain any weight, the bad news is that I did not lose any weight either. I guess the static weight is a good thing, especially in light of my lack of daily exercise and getting hooked on sugar wafers this week.

I really love sugar wafers, they are a weakness of mine (like jelly beans..) and unfortunately we found them on sale at the local grocery store. Usually I stay away from sugar wafers because I can't justify the cost for the lack of nutrition, but this last week, the price was soooo right, I just had to stock up...well, I finished the last of my sugar wafer stock today watching the Superbowl. I also was not very diligent about exercising this week.

Exercising is very important, but my excuse (not a good one, but somewhat reasonable) is that my bronchitis was flaring and I didn't want to aggravate my lungs any more than necessary. It seems that now the bronchitis is under control, so at least a 30-minute walk regularly next week should be fine. It also looks like there will be no significant rain in the forecast, so there will be no excuse not to walk next week.

The good news about the static weight is that without the exercise and with the sugar wafer binge, the weight did not add up. Under normal circumstances, I would have probably added a few pounds over the week. So, at least the Core4 products are still keeping me out of trouble. I will strive to be better next week about my exercise and eating routines. Too much sweets and too little nutrition will do more harm than good, even if I don't gain additional weight. Healthy eating will lead to better sleeping, as will more exercise will also aid better sleeping. So, next week there should be a better health, weight and fitness report for you.

On a final note, in case you didn't watch the Superbowl, the New Orleans Saints won the Superbowl. My throat is sore from yelling during the game and yelling even more when they won. My family on my mother's side are from the New Orleans area, so it is particularly sweet for me to have the Saints win. I love seeing the underdog come out on top. It is now time for me to put the blog aside and go back to the celebrations for the Saints....

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment