Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Weight Management Update

Well, today is not only Sunday but Valentine's Day. The problem I have with Valentine's day is that there is waaaay too much chocolate around for a person to avoid. The good news is that I have managed to avoid the majority of the candy and chocolate so far. The bad news is that I really forgot to weigh myself today. I can assure you that my weight has not gone up, I weighed myself the other day, and have managed not to gain any weight from last week. So, I have been good on my weekly weight management.

I have been much more diligent about exercising this week too, as promised. I have been walking at least 30 minutes 5 out of 7 days and the walks have been getting more strenuous as the week progressed. These last two days I hiked around Silly Mountain again, today's hike was almost an hour long, and I had taken a much more steep trail. My legs are a little tired, but not as bad as I would have expected.

I do have a few confessions to make tonight too. As you know, for the last seven months I have been using the Core4 System to help me lose and then maintain my weight. In the last month, I have stopped taking the majority of the Core4 System, but am still using the Cheat on my food. I still really like the Cheat on my food, it fills me up faster without having to eat more food. I have been using the Lean off and on (more off than on) when I don't feel like putting any significant meals together. Lean is very useful for a quick meal replacement, you get the protein you need without having to figure out what to eat. I have not been using either the Flush or the Accelerate.

The reason I stopped taking the Flush is that a health-care professional read the ingredients in Flush and said that one of the ingredients was very bad for my colon. She said that extended use would cause my colon to fail. I have not researched too deeply into that claim, but you can imagine my concern every time I took the Flush. As I said, I have not been able to either collaborate or debunk the claim, but it did make me worry every time I took the Flush. The good news is that I don't seem to have the irritable bowels that I used to have before I started on the Core4 system (and using the Flush). I would like to believe that having taken the Flush for all these months kicked my bowels into gear and they are now working more consistently.

I will continue to sprinkle Cheat on my food, and will take the Lean when I don't want to bother with a full meal, but I will discontinue the use of Accelerate and Flush going forward. I believe that my lack of weight gain is due more toward my use of Cheat than any other product in the Core4 system. Tomorrow I will weigh myself and provide you an update. I also have some ideas about why I don't need Flush and Accelerate any more, and will cover that in tomorrow's blog.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment