Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weight Loss Update as of August 22, 2009

In case you were interested in the Core4 opportunity and why I got involved, click here for the short 6-minute video: http://www.hawgwash.irepcni.com/home/videos/video2/core4.html
I know I wasn't going to update you on my weight loss / weight management until tomorrow, but I learned something really cool today and didn't want to wait until Sunday to tell everyone.

As most of you know, I have been using the CNI Core4 products to lose weight since the middle of July. Up until last week, I was down about 10 pounds without any significant change to my diet. I say significant because when I felt like skipping a meal, instead I drank a Lean shake. The only other thing I noticed was my appetite was reduced, so I got full faster.

Since my metabolism has been so slow, I wanted to ramp up my weight loss and wanted to see what would happen if I took the full recommended amounts of the Accelerate and Flush (I had been taking one Accelerate and one Flush daily). I started a modified program for the Core4 on Monday (taking 2 Accelerate and 2 Flush daily). I will go into more details about this modified program on Sunday, but wanted to tell you what I discovered today.

I have been working hard on sticking with the Core4 plan and kind of fell off my modified diet today. I had been craving McDonald's for some time now and finally gave in to temptation. I ate a Quarter Pounder with cheese, french fries and a soda with a refill. It tasted great. I was full long before the meal was finished, I couldn't finish the Quarter Pounder meal but sure made a good effort. The downside is that my body has become so used to a more healthy fare (lower in fat, higher in protein) that now my belly and guts have been gurgling like there is no tomorrow. I am so sorry I ate the meal even though it tasted good. I guess I am becoming fast food intolerant (like lactose intolerance?). That is good and bad.

I know that the next time I crave fast food that I will eat it in moderation, not the full meal (good news). I also know that it may be an uncomfortable experience (bad news). I don't know if the folks at CNI knew this could be a side effect, but quite honestly, I like this side effect. It will help to inspire me to keep to a healthier lifestyle. Other than the bad gurgles in my gut and belly, I feel pretty good and have been all week long. I will discuss tomorrow what I did to modify my eating and what the results are so far. See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment