Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My ongoing weight loss saga

I know I haven't written much about my weight loss. I didn't gain any weight, so all of you hoping I fell off the wagon and gained my weight back can just tough it out. I have been at a stand-still for the last 7 days and I can easily explain why.

I did not use the Cheat on most of the food that I ate. The majority of the time, the food appeared in front of me (really it did...) and the Cheat was either in the motor home or locked in the trailer. I did remember to continue to use the Flush and Accelerate daily though and would like to believe that my weight stability is due to that. I would also like to note that I ate very badly near the end of the rally.

I ate French Creek French Fries nightly (that is at least for 6 days..) and drank regular soda several days running also. Hamburgers were the fare for a couple of days, as was donuts in the morning. The good news is that I still have only one notch left on my belt and my now "fat" pants are still my "fat" pants. I did not gain any inches, but did not lose any significant weight. The good news is that my appetite never did increase, so my food consumption was still reasonable.

Today I have managed to use the Cheat on all that I ate and am back to drinking the Lean at least once daily. I think I am going to look for a little belt holder for my Cheat so that it will be with me all the time. I found that without a purse, and then end up eating when you least expected it. If I put the Cheat in a holder like my cell phone holder, I will be ready at all times... Hmmmm, I have an old cell phone holder, perhaps the Cheat bottle will fit... hmmmm...

If you are interested in losing weight or finding out more about what I am using to lose my extra tonnage, please visit, www.hawgwash.irepcni.com. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment