Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Financial Freedom

For those of you were wondering if we are on permanent vacation, and we are, kind of.

What we have done is to create a niche for ourselves and are working on being financially free. We are our own boss, we don't report in to anyone except ourselves. I used to work in the corporate world, I was a divisional controller. I was responsible for all kinds of financial transactions of the division, was also involved in building lease negotiations, build-outs of new buildings, and anything else my bosses thought I would be good at. I had a hard time saying "no" to a task, and ended up getting a lot of additional projects added on top. As you can imagine, my hours kept increasing, yet my pay did not match my increase in hours or job responsibility.

After 12 years with one particular company, Steve introduced me to the concept of being financially free. I had always wanted to be my own boss, have my own business, but at the rate I was going, that dream, through my current employment, would not be realized. I was trading my time for dollars, and my time was getting cheaper as the job got longer.

Steve was able to show me that there was another way to do more than earn an income. We are now living the life I had always wanted. I get to travel around the country, I get to go to all different types of motorcycle rallies, I get to talk to people and really spend time with them. I call the shots as to how my time is used. Along the way, we make money doing this. We are financially from from someone telling me when and where to go to work. I am not at someone else's beck and call, I am free to make mistakes, but I am also free to make as much money as I want. There is no "glass ceiling" as is in the corporate world.

This new freedom has added years to my life. Friends that haven't seen me in several years comment that I look younger and more relaxed. I don't have as much anxiety, I am also a lot healthier than when I was working in the corporate world. The really neat thing about how we have become financially independent is that we started it while I was still working and once the business took on a life of it's own, I was able to leave corporate America behind and finally become my own boss. While we were growing our business, it did not interfere with my current job, and it did not create any conflict of interest with my current job. It was really neat to watch a fledgling business grow into something that now supports us and our traveling.

We have since expanded our product offering. We are now "Second Income Consultants" helping others to obtain their dream of financial freedom. Our second income opportunities include waterless technology, Pre-Paid Legal Services, Mona Vie nutritional drinks and our newest opportunity, CNI Core4 Weight Management.

In upcoming blogs I will introduce you to these various business opportunities. Perhaps one of them will interest you. The great thing is that you can choose to dabble in any of these, or go whole hog into them. You can go as far as you choose to go. We are here to help and to coach.

Check out our product offering at www.hawgwash.net We not only offer business opportunities, but do sell products directly from the website too.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment