Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Accelerated Weight Loss

As promised, I am going to let you in on my little secret about what I have done to increase my weight loss this week.

I have been trying to lose weight for years, in the last 4 years I have put on more weight than I ever did. I believe that most of my weight problems were due to my metabolism slowing down radically. Once I put on the weight, it was a massive job to get any of it off.

I have been using the Core4 products pretty religiously for the last month and have seen reasonable weight loss and happily inches lost around my waist and hips. The overall concept of the CNI Core4 plan is that you don't significantly modify your diet.

Some of the powers that be in CNI have put out a preliminary plan for accelerated weight loss. This was designed for some people (like me) whose bodies appear "sticky" (serious fat storing mode) where it was very hard for them to take any significant weight off. Since I have been pleased with my current weight loss and have suffered no side effects (that I noticed...other than getting thinner...) with the Core4 system, I thought it would be interesting to try this new accelerated program.

The program itself is only 9 days long. The recommendation is always that you consult a doctor before beginning any weight loss plan. After the 9 day plan, they recommend that you do not repeat it for a week so that you don't lose too much weight and put too much of a strain on your body.

This plan was designed to counteract the effects of the nutrient deficient foods and help us purge the toxins that we may have consumed from our food and water. This program uses the Core4 products to really stimulate your metabolism and maximize your results. It is hoped that this program will really charge up your metabolism and turn it into a fat burning machine instead of a fat storing machine.

So far this program has worked really well for me. I have just finished Day 6 of the 9 day program and am pleased with the results (as noted in yesterday's blog).

For the specifics on the plan, please send me a message and I will send the specific plan to you.

During this phase, I started using the maximum dosages of Accelerate and Flush (taking 2 capsules each instead of 1 each)

Basically, the first two days I spent focused on the Lean shakes only, then the next 5 days I had the Lean shake in the morning and really worked on eating healthy meals for Lunch and Dinner. The last two days I am supposed to focus on taking the Lean shakes.

Since I am only in Day 6, I can't tell you yet the final results, but I can say that I am losing weight faster, my waist is definitely getting smaller, as are my hips. I am not lethargic, nor grumpy. I am happy to report that my stomach actually rumbles when it is hungry (that didn't happen for a long time), but I don't get the headaches when my stomach rumbles. I am happy to feel the hunger pangs, it means my metabolism is working again.

I think that I will follow this 9-day plan once a month to be sure my body stays on the high metabolism track. I don't want to lose my weight too fast so I won't do the 9 days, then a week off and then the 9 day plan again. I really am not in a position to keep that much of a modified diet. I can modify my diet for 9 days much easier than if I did it every other week.

I will post again about my weight loss at the end of this experiment, in 3 days time. With luck, by the next time you see me, you won't recognize the thinner me... My goal is to get back to my optimum weight by the end of this year.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment