Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

More weight loss info

I wanted to update you on how my weight loss has gone for the last week. I have not talked about it much this week for several reasons. The first one is that I don't want to bore everyone on what I am doing to lose weight. Once I started on this odyssey, I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I am happily going down the road to healthy weight loss. I also don't want to sound too much like I am bragging, weight loss is not easy most of the time and will vary from person to person. I am very pleased that I have managed to keep the 12 pounds off that I had lost in the first 3 weeks. What has been continuing to happen is that I seem to be developing more lean muscle so I haven't seen any significant weight loss in the last week and a half but have continued to see a decrease in my waist and hip size. I am committing now to provide weight updates to you every Sunday (assuming my internet connection is solid).

Lean muscle weighs more than fat (which I had forgotten about), so at first I was saddened to think I was not losing any more weight. What didn't make sense was that even though I plateaued on my weight loss (I knew that by standing on the scale every day) my clothes continued to get loser on me. I am at my last notch on my belt and will be preparing to punch another hole in my belt. I do not want to purchase another belt (which I so desperately need) until I am at my ideal weight and girth. I have had to purchase two more pairs of pants a size smaller than what I had been wearing, but again, don't want to purchase too many clothes in this intermediate size of mine. I had to purchase the pants, don't want to look scruffy all the time.

So I guess you can say there is a downside to losing weight. Most of my clothes now look a tad baggy on me and I refuse to purchase clothes to fit my current size since I expect to lose more weight and inches before this is over. I don't know how I managed with clothes as I was gaining weight, but most likely, if I remember correctly, I would wear them until I was literally busting out of the seams. Now everything is baggy, good thing the baggy look is still in style.

Not only does these CNI Core4 products help me to lose weight, I am starting to see an increase to another line of income. That is awesome, I am getting healthy and on the road to more finiancial freedom. If you want to know more about CNI and their Core4 products, please visit www.hawgwash.irepcni.com

No comments:

Post a Comment