Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One brief note on my ongoing Weight Loss

So far this week, I have not gained, nor have I lost weight. I would like to report that I have lost another half an inch around my waist. I have only one more hole in my belt before I run out of notches. I have been very good about taking the Accelerate daily (one tablet) and pretty darn good about taking the Flush (one tablet at night - missed taking that only one night). I keep forgetting to use the Cheat (since I don't carry it all the time) and I have been taking the Lean as a replacement for breakfast.

Not too bad considering how long it took for me to put this weight on. I am still very pleased with my results, I would rather lose the weight slowly so I know it will stay off. I am really enjoying getting that belt smaller and smaller. I can't wait to finally get back to my version of an ideal weight, I really want a new belt...

If you are curious about what I am taking and how to get involved, go to http://www.hawgwash.irepcni.com/ for more information. If you want to get the products I have been blogging about, you will need to click on the "Sign up for free" button in the upper right hand corner of that page and get at least the Basic Pack. When you sign up, you can create your own website name (at no cost to you) and then you can wander around another section of the CNI website. The Basic Pack will give you a 14 day supply of all 4 products CNI makes. The best part about this program is that it has a 90-day money back guarantee. Not many companies are that confident about their products that they would offer such a deal.

After you purchase at least the Basic Pack you can the go back into your personal website (that you created when you signed up for free) and order individual products. You are not required to continue to purchase products in the kit format. Purchase only what you want or need.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You can leave a comment here, or tweet me at www.twitter.com/hawgwash, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HawgwashLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment