Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

Weight Update prior to Christmas

Well, today is Sunday, time to fess up on my efforts at losing weight with the Core4 products. I have not gained nor lost any weight again this week. This is actually really good news. The way I have been eating over the last several weeks would make anyone who cared about their body cringe.

As you are all aware, we are bombarded over the holiday season with too many fun food options, and I have not been immune. My biggest problem has been the day old donuts that have been on sale too many times at the local grocery store. It appears that many people are eating properly, or the grocery's donut production has been very high. Either way, by the time I wander into the store later in the evening, the grocery store has boxes of donuts (these are a dozen donuts in each box) for the choosing. That wouldn't be so bad, but to buy a dozen donuts for $3.00, it is criminal to not pick up a box or two..

I have to admit, the donuts call me...constantly. When I come home with 2 dozen donuts, I have to try one now...just to be sure I made a good choice. Well, then it is dinner time, but I am not hungry, I had a donut and it killed my appetite. So, I don't eat dinner, but almost at bedtime, I am hungry again, don't feel like cooking, so grab another donut. You can see how fast that can get out of hand.

The good news is that as a general rule, I have been using Cheat on my donuts. I have not been diligent at taking the Accelerate each morning, but have been taking the Flush at night. I have not even touched the Lean (because I keep eating donuts...) during the day for the stupid reason that I don't want to wash the shaker bottle. I can easily come up with really dumb excuses when donuts are involved.

Not only have I been bad about what I eat, but we have been running around so much during the day, that I have absolutely zero energy to do any type of excercise (except pick up and consume donuts) for several weeks. Since we are not on the road anymore, I don't even go out to walk the dogs. I let them out in the backyard and watch them run around. I occasionally chase the dogs, but it is nothing like walking them a mile three times a day...

So, by my not gaining any weight after misbehaving so badly is a great testiment to the Core4 products, even if you don't take all of them religiously. The Core4 system is definitely something you may want to get involved in if you are really bad about consistently excercising and eating properly. I am not recommonding no excercise or eating badly, I am just stating that if you are as bad as I am, the Core4 system will save your butt from getting any bigger until you get yourself back under control and start taking better care of your body.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment