Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekly Weight Loss Update

Today being Sunday, it is time again for me to fess up and provide an update on my weight loss. Since I have been sick off and on for the last week and a half (more sick than not), I have not lost any weight. I have gained a pound and a half of water weight. I am sure it is water weight because my finger rings have gotten tight, and that is ALWAYS due to an increase in water retention. Also, I have been weighing myself off and on all week, and the weight gain appeared in the last 24 hours.

I have higher than usual water retention today because I went out with friends for Mexican food last night. Since I don't cook with salt, and have been eating at home for several weeks, eating out usually increases my salt intake exponentially. The food was excellent, but since I have not been taking the Flush at all this week, I did retain all that salt and water today. Since I have been sick, the only items of the Core4 family I have been taking with any regularity has been the Cheat.

Cheat is easy to use, I keep it on the kitchen counter, so whenever food is prepared, I just grab the Cheat and sprinkle it on my food. Since that rotten cold, I did not feel like taking any pills at all, and really didn't want to look at the Lean as a meal replacement. When I get a bad cold, I have no desire to eat at all, so Lean did not float my boat. I tried taking the Accelerate a few days, more for the energy boost than anything else, but I was still tired. My thoughts were that since I was sick and drinking lots of herbal tea and water, I didn't want to take any of the Core4 products and basically flush them right out of my system. That was probably not the smartest thing I did, but if you don't feel good, logic goes out the window.

The good news is that even though I really didn't use all Core4 products in the last week and a half, I didn't gain any significant weight (that also includes that for the last week and a half I have done no exercising at all). I know that once I take the Flush, all the water retention will be removed and I will be back at the weight I was last week.

Hopefully this next week will be a healthy and busy week, so my slow and steady weight loss will continue. I will continue to provide weekly updates...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment