Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weight Management Update

I am happy to report that the extra pounds that managed to stick to me last week have all gone away. I am back at the weight from two weeks ago (notice I am not SAYING what that weight was....) and now plan on moving the scale downward on it's way to my target weight (and NO, I will NOT tell you my target weight either...). I did make a few adjustments to my schedule this week which I believe accounts for the loss of weight.

For starters, I was much better about taking the Core4 products (all of them) daily. Two weeks ago, more times than not, the closest I was to taking the Core4 products was looking at the bottles on the counter and thinking, "I should take those". This week, there was no thinking involved, I took the Accelerate in the morning, like I should, I drank one Lean either as a replacement for breakfast or lunch, for regular meals I remembered to sprinkle Cheat on my food and I took the Flush at night. It is amazing how much better you feel when you take better care of your body and weight.

I am now more energetic because I am utilizing the Core4 System again. My pants are not as tight, my belt buckle does not cut into my belly like it was last week, and I don't feel the urge to get into stretchy clothes because they are more comfortable. I also noticed my desire to get up and walk has increased too. I know the Accelerate has some caffeine in it, but I am not as droopy in the middle of the day as I had been. Overall, I am feeling much better (I know in part because I kicked the flu-like symptoms too) and am glad to be back in the saddle again.

I expect that next week, I will not have just maintained my weight, but will be able to report an ongoing weight loss.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment