Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Weight Loss / Weight Maintenance Update

Well, I didn't get this blog posted last night, but the news on my weight is that I gained a few pounds, water pounds again this week because I did not take my Core4 products for most of the week. I have found that if I do not take the Flush more times than not, my body goes back to it's old habits and retains a ton of water. It didn't help that I consumed a lot of salty foods, and ate out almost every night last week.

The good news is that weight should be coming off in the next few days as I get back on a regular eating, exercising and Core4 plan again. If I can take the water pounds off in the next few days, I will be sure to let you all know.

Some other interesting news that happened over the weekend is that CNI merged with another company called Xyngular. I have a bunch more research to do before giving you any more information on this new company, but the good news is that we can still get the Core4 products that I so love.

I promise to give you more information on the CNI/Xyngular merger this evening, after I have had time to research and digest the information. This merger is as much of a shock to me as it probably is to you. If worse comes to worse, Hawgwash, LLC will carry the Core4 products on our website (which we don't do right now...) so you won't have to rummage around the new site.

I will provide more information regarding this merger later today, for tonight's blog.

Until tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment