Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone, Happy New Year!!! I realize that I am a few days late (it is now the 3rd) but hey, better late than never... We have been busy and by the time I got to sit down in front of the computer to update the blog, the system was so slow, that I ended up rebooting many times. By then I was so tired and frustrated, you really didn't want to read what I had to say...;-)

The good news is that we finally sold one of the motorhomes we had. For the last year we upgraded to a friend's larger motorhome and have been trying to sell our old motorhome. Right after Christmas we finally found someone who was interested in the old motorhome. It took almost three solid days to complete the sale, which included transferring registration from Montana to Arizona to satisfy the bank loan of the buyer. We jumped through major hoops to help the new owner acquire the motorhome, the bank was being very particular about what needed to be done and when. Then we worked with the new owners to help learn how to use all of the items in the motorhome....busy, busy, busy... We are very glad to see this motorhome go to a good home. These people are really excited about the motorhome.

Today is Sunday and I completely forgot to weigh myself. Since I have not been feeling up to snuff for the last week and a half, I am expecting to see some version of weight gain. I have not been very diligent about taking my Core4 products, I am lucky to remember to use Cheat. We have been running so hard, no doubt like everybody else this time of year.

I did start using the Accelerate and Cheat again today, so hopefully any weight gain will be strictly temporary. My food consumption has not been large, but what I ate and when it was eaten probably took it's toll. Luckily, since we were so busy, we didn't spend a lot of time eating, but the downside is that if you don't eat on a relatively regular schedule, your body will start storing all of the fat and calories you consumed because you are essentially starving your body. When I don't feel well, I don't like to eat, so my body then goes into storage mode, thinking it is going to starve. Then, everything I consume gets stored and not used very much.

This I can tell because my rings are getting tight. My body is holding water and everything else because I have fallen off a regular eating schedule. Then, when I do eat, it is foods that are high in salt, another bad thing to do to your body. To make matters worse, I have not been drinking anywhere near the proper amount of water. So, if you are interested in losing weight, even over the holidays, do not follow my example. The good news is that if I gained any weight (which I really believe I did) it should be gone by the end of this next week.

Now that the stresses of the holidays are over, I can get back on a more regular eating schedule and force myself to drink more fluids. I have been drinking a lot of caffeinated beverages (tea and coffee) which is also most likely causing my body to go wacky. I will keep you posted on my ability to get my body back under control. I am back on the Core4 system.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment