Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You are not being ignored

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that you are not being ignored. I have a ripping cold and have spent late this afternoon sneezing my fool head off. If I am not careful, I will be typing with my nose...

As soon as I can get this cold somewhat under control (after working all day...) I will be back online providing you with your weekly fun facts updates (right now, I can't even see straight after the sneezing fits...) and various comments.

Have a great week and hopefully you will be able to avoid this year's cold. I count myself luck to have caught this cold only once...before I started taking my Stem cell nutritional products, I would catch several colds a year.

Until my cold subsides...even just a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment