Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally on the mend


Well, today was the first day that I felt like a human being. No more water-hose called a nose, my coughing is getting under control and sneezing is a thing of the past. Now that my head is not so stuffed up, I discovered that all that stuff that I blew out also blew out ideas for the upcoming blogs...

The good news is that once I plow through all the back-logged e-mails and messages, I should have re-located my list of desired blog topics so you won't be entertained anymore with my woes of a cold... The great news is that I managed to get through this cold in record time. I came down with bad cold symptoms Saturday night, and the majority of the discomfort was gone most of today. Usually colds for me would last at least 10 days.... I would attribute my greatly improved healing time to the stem cell nutritional products I have been taking regularly.

If you have questions regarding the stem cell nutritionals, please feel free to visit my website at www.hawgwash.stemtechbiz.com These products have worked wonders in me, especially during this cold and flu season. I can tell you that the people I am consulting for are amazed at how fast I recovered from this cold. They have been sick before me and are still dealing with the illness....

Tomorrow we will be back in full swing regarding "normal" blog topics...if you have any idea what my "normal" blog topic is, please let me know... Perhaps we will do another Millionaire focus, we haven't had one of those for quite a few weeks....

Tune in tomorrow for what the topic will be...the anticipation is building...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment