Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Looking Forward to in 2011

There are so many expectations started each time a new year rolls around, it is hard to not get disappointed when many of your hopes and expectations do not come to fruition. The key to a successful new year is to take personal responsibility for how your year will progress and to not create unrealistic plans for the new year. Plan your year and then follow your plan. By doing that, you will have a very good new year.

I am looking forward to a lot this new year. I have NOT made any significant New Year's Resolutions, and the one I did make I will not make public. Since I am taking personal responsibility for my resolutions, I do not want you all to be watching what I do. This is my personal odyssey and I need to stay focused and stick to the task.


With regards to what else I am looking forward to this year, well, where do I start. We are currently preparing to launch a brand new company in the next 60 days, and I can't wait to get that up and going. No, this is not going to be an MLM opportunity, but it is an innovative product and we are expecting sales to go through the roof once the actual product hits the store shelves.


This new product is the next generation in energy supplement, and you will have to wait a little bit more before I can tell you EXACTLY what this product is. We have been testing this product in the field and have a select group of people preparing to sell this product to your local stores. I am sooo excited about this product...I can tell you this, the product name is Wink Zing, and it will be offered by Wink Energy Inc.


This product will be a blast to offer to the public, and we already have buyers eagerly waiting for our first run to come out so they can begin putting it on the shelves. Once the product hit's the market, I will be able to tell you more and let you know where you can purchase your own Wink Zing...


Beyond that, I still expect Hawgwash, LLC to remain profitable in 2011 and hopefully continue doubling sales year over year. Because of the pending launch of Wink, I have yet to nail down our rally schedule, but once we lock down dates and locations, I will post the updated schedule on our website (www.hawgwash.net)


Hopefully you all are also expecting an improved year this year. That is not to say that last year was bad, but you would always want an improvement over prior years. Take care and enjoy your new year.


Until tomorrow...

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment