Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brief notes for the evening

I only have brief notes for the evening today. You guys will probably not be interested in all the work I did these last two evenings on initial public offerings (I.P.O.'s) and Private Stock Offerings. As a result of all the research I have done, my brain is truly fried and I cannot be very imaginative and interesting tonight.

My brain is funny like that, if I am doing hard-core research, it is very difficult to transition to fun, light-hearted banter. You are not being ignored, I just don't want to put you all to sleep with all this relatively boring, technical stuff.

On the other hand, if you are interested in learning about IPO's and Private stock offerings, please let me know and I will post some of my research here. I am more than willing to share, just not sure what the interest level is for that stuff.

For those of you wondering WHY I have been researching IPO's and such, we are exploring possibilities with Wink Energy, Inc. I will divulge more regarding Wink as the time gets closer.

So, tonight is VERY short because my brain is mushy. You all most likely have had the mushy brain syndrome, so I wish you all a good night as I allow my brain to re-gel...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment