Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Runny Noses Here I Come

Well, here it is, yet another day and I wish I could just attach a tissue box to my nose. I think that would be easier than cutting my nose from my face, which is also a very interesting thought right now. I have gotten past the sneezing that I was enjoying all last evening, so now I can kind-of see. Now my nose has decided to create a marathon of it's own and it has been running since this afternoon.

I would love to chat with you all more, but I never learned how to type with only one hand. I have always been a touch-typist, my mother would allow nothing less, so I cannot just type with one finger. Right now, my hands are occupied with tissues, trying to stem the race my nose has embarked upon.

So, I wave a quick good-night to one and all so that I can better attend to the running of the nose.... With luck tomorrow the race will be over and I can get back to the Internet and all the fun that entails..

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment