Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weight Loss Promotion for November 2009

For those of you who have been following my weekly weight loss (or lack of weight gain) updates, I wanted to let you know that the company, Cal Nutrisciences (CNI) is running an awesome special for the month of November.

Through the end of this month, CNI is offering what they now call the "Fast 7 Pack". This was originally called the "Basic Pack" and contains enough product for 7 days of use. In this "Fast 7 Pack" you get a bottle of Accelerate (14 tablets), one container of Lean (good for 14 servings), one small bottle of Cheat, a bottle of Flush (14 tablets) and a really cool blender bottle. If you take the full dosage (2 tablets of Accelerate and Flush each day) the products will last 7 days. If you have a sensitive system (like me), you may want to take the "Fast 7 Pack" and essentially turn it into a "sort of fast 14". Because I have a very sensitive system, I had to start slowly with the Core4 products to be sure I didn't shock my body. As you know, I have ramped up my usage of the Core4 products and am up to 2 tablets of Accelerate a day, taking the Lean at least once, if not twice a day, and using Cheat almost every time I eat. The only side-effect I ever experienced was weight loss. Even when I am bad about what I eat, I have not gained any significant weight at all. This system really does work.

If you want to get this "Fast 7 Pack", just go onto the website, click on the "Join Now 4 Free" button and then choose the Basic or Fast 7 Pack.

This "Fast 7 Pack" is a really great deal, for a while CNI was contemplating eliminating this 7 day pack. I am very glad they haven't because it provides people an opportunity to try the awesome Core4 products without spending a lot of money. I can assure you that once you use the Core4 as directed, you will lose weight even without changing your diet or exercise plan. This is an awesome way for someone who is unsure to try the products without feeling too stressed about it.

I realize that this sounds like a serious advertisement for Core4, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you were considering giving the healthy weight loss system a whirl, now is the best time to do it. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me either through comments here, or my e-mail at shootershakes@aol.com.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment