Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weight Loss Update

I know, I know, I am late, but hey, at least I am writing about the weight loss. As of Sunday, I managed to lose another pound and a half. This week, as you may remember, I added some light exercising along with using the Core4 products.

I have been using the Cheat regularly, so my fiber intake has increased and I have decreased my caloric intake by about 25%. I am sure that has contributed to some of the continued weight loss this week. I have been very good about taking one Accelerate in the mornings. I did notice that I am hungry prior to every meal. Before starting on the Core4 program, I would not be hungry most of the time, but would eat at the prescribed times anyway. At least now I know my metabolism is working, I am hungry before meals.

I have also discovered that for me, I can only take one Flush pill a night. I personally get better results by taking one Flush instead of the two pills recommended in the Ignite program. I don't know how other people react to the Flush, but I noticed I felt more bloated if I took two pills a night instead of just one. I also seem to react better with I take the Flush with room temperature water instead of hot water or hot tea. I am not recommending this modification to everyone, but if you are having similar issues, you may want to try taking only one Flush instead of two, or taking them with room temperature water instead of hot. These are not major changes, but this does work better for my body.

I have not been very good about drinking the Lean, even though I really like it. I guess you can attribute that to the fact that I have had some really yummy food in the house, and I didn't want it to spoil. For a change, I had food ready for consumption instead of having to cook it each time I wanted to eat. When I am in a hurry and don't have time to cook, I love drinking the Lean. It takes care of one meal that I now no longer have to cook.

If you want more information on the Core4 product offering, please visit www.weightrenegade.com or feel free to contact me at shootershakes@aol.com.

Tomorrow I will give you an update on the B.A.D. Ride we participated in Sunday. (B.A.D. stands for Bikers Against Diabetes). I will also provide some information about this organization and how you can get involved if you want to.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment