Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Weight Loss Upate

Well, I know that it is Tuesday, but I didn't post anything on Sunday, let alone discuss my progress with the Core4 products. In a nutshell, I have been very bad in the last week about taking any of the Core4 products to help me with my weight loss.

I have not been taking the products regularly for no particular reason other than I had a rotten cold and didn't want to bother with ANYTHING unless it was the bare necessities. That means if I ate anything at all (which was junk food...again...) I did not remember to put Cheat on it, nor did I remember to take any Accelerate in the mornings or any Flush at night. I didn't even look at the Lean for any smoothies. I did remember to have my coffee (it cleared my sinuses...) but then did nothing concerning my weight. Subsequently, I now feel bloated, tired and a bit cranky. Luckily, my middle did not expand like I would have expected it to.

The really good news is that I didn't gain more than a pound, and that was most likely water weight. I am feeling better this week, not 100%, but better than last week. I don't look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer either, but I am still blowing my nose a lot. My appetite has been good all week, I just wouldn't bother to pay attention to eating anything particularly good for me, so I consumed a LOT of pizza (it was easy and makes great leftovers).

So, because I completely stopped taking the Core4 products last week and I am not feeling as energetic as I should be, I am starting the Core4 Ignite program today. I know that I have talked about how using Core4 you don't have to change your diet, but I have a particularly "sticky" body that does not like to lose any weight. The Ignite program is something that utilizes the products you already have, it just has you modify your eating to a certain program for 9 days.

Because I allowed my metabolism to basically stop again, I am going to use this short-term Ignite program to get my body up and running again. What I really like about the Ignite program is that it is only 9 days long and I feel so much better even half the way through the program. I feel cleansed and energetic, even though you are not eating as much as normal. I really like the fact that my weight loss starts within a few days on the Ignite program and then, after the 9 days, I can start eating "normally" (my version of normal) again and continuing to use the Core4 products.

I will be better at using the Core4 products after this 9 day program, I should continue to lose a pound or more a week going forward. I still am focused on getting back to my ideal weight before this Christmas season and with the products, and eating properly, there is no reason why I can't get back to my ideal weight by then.

Weight loss does not have to be difficult and you do not need to starve yourself in order to lose weight. This 9-day program is short enough for anyone to do without having to feel like you are a martyr, and long enough to help kick-start your metabolism and help your body to start learning to shed those extra pounds. Then we can all look great before the holidays and still enjoy all that wonderful holiday food...

If you are interested in finding out more about this new break-through weight loss program, please e-mail me at shootershakes@aol.com with any questions, or check out the website, www.irepcni.com/shooter. I will gladly answer any questions you have, so please feel free to ask.

Since I am not on the road for any length of time for the next few months, I will be able to keep all of you posted on my ongoing weight loss progress on Sundays, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment