Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My ongoing Weight Loss Project

Well, as promised, even though I don't want to discuss it, today is the day that I talk about my progress on weight loss. To be honest with you, I really don't know if I have lost any more weight in the last week, I have not had the energy or fortitude to get on the scale.

Each morning I have been getting up early and starting to get everything ready for the show. By the time I realize I needed to weigh myself, I was already dressed and out the door. I don't know if part of that is psychological, but since I keep forgetting to put the scale out (in a motor home you have very limited space, so you tend to put stuff away if you are not using it NOW), I don't remember to step on it until I am showered, dressed and out the door. We have been so busy with the booth that I have forgotten several days to take my Accelerate in the morning, and I have been really bad about remembering to take the Flush at night.

By the time I get home from the booth, I have just enough energy to eat at the buffet, then catch up on e-mails and then it is off to bed. I should just take the Flush when I sit down to work on the computer (since I can only spend about an hour before I can't keep my eyes open anymore), but because I am tired, I don't remember the Flush until I am warm, in bed and my body starts relaxing. The good news is that since I have been eating at the buffet, I have greatly increased my fresh fruit and salad intake, so my fiber intake has gone way up. That is probably off-setting my not taking Flush daily for now... I have taken it tonight (because I am thinking about it) and now that the show is over, I should be better able to remember to take both the Accelerate and Flush regularly.

Part of my current issue is that I have been eating full breakfasts in the morning, snacking on junk food during the day (no time for a real lunch at the booth) and eating dinner at the buffet each night. I have been using Cheat on my food for both breakfast and dinner, but not using it when eating the junk food at the booth. I have sprinkled the Cheat on the donuts, but I haven't figured out how to put it on Cheetos...

I can tell you that I am still able to close my belt on the last notch, but the belt does not feel like it is getting any loser...yet. Once I get home again, I will be much better about weighing myself. I have a digital scale in the bathroom and I have always stepped on that scale before getting into the shower. I don't have that luxury here in the motor home.

Also, I believe that because of the Cheat on my food at night, I find I do not make as many trips to the buffet line as I used to. I don't have the cravings for sweets like I used to also. I find I am taking smaller initial servings of food and then am not really inspired to go back for seconds. I have been hitting the salad bar a lot (more by choice than necessity) and have been eating the salad last, in place of desert. So the upshot is that I have not had to let my belt go out a notch, but I probably have not lost any weight yet either. At least I have been maintaining my current weight, which is better than I could have expected.

If you want more information about what I am using (since you are learning what it does for me personally), please check out www.weightrenegade.com. Please e-mail me with any questions at shootershakes@aol.com. For the month of October, the company, CNI, is offering an extra bottle of Cheat with the $149.00 30-day pack of products. If you are considering purchasing the 30-day pack, this is a GREAT time to purchase. It is nice to have more than one bottle of Cheat around, that way you can leave one at home and carry the other around for when you eat out.

That is all for now, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment