Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weight Loss Update for April

Well, it is Monday evening and time to talk about my weight loss. This time I have some really great news, not only did I lose more weight, I have actually managed to lose some much needed inches. This wonderful piece of information was discovered when I put on a pair of shorts that I was afraid I would have a major problem zipping up. The awesome news is that not only was I able to zip the shorts up, but they were not the least bit tight either.

I could not believe my eyes when those shorts went on without a problem. I did more exercise than expected last week and figure that finally not only my weight, but the inches are finally coming down. It is refreshing to see some progress when I have been working on getting rid of those inches.


Usually I focus on inches rather than weight, because muscle is much heavier than fat, but I had gotten so round, I needed to start tracking the weight loss before I tracked my inches lost. I will continue this trend of weight loss throughout this week, and will strive to continue to exercise daily. Today I have been battling a really bad cold, and did not go out walking, but this was the first time in a week that I did not do some walking. With luck the winds won't be bad tomorrow morning and I can get a walk in early, before the heat comes.


I have been really pushing a lot more water lately too. I am sure that has contributed to the decrease in inches around my rear too. I have discovered that by adding a splash of fruit juice or a squeeze of lemon to my water, it becomes more palatable. I do get tired of the taste of water and will stop drinking it if I don't do something to "jazz it up".


I have also kept my promise to reduce my calorie intake this last week too. Not only has that worked, but my overall appetite has now decreased too. I get full faster and don't feel the need to munch as much anymore. I have also begun using the Cheat to fill me up more too. That has been very helpful in keeping my portions down and my calorie intake down also. The Core 4 system has worked for me in the past and now that I have given my body a break from it (several months), it looks like I may be able to continue the weight loss. This time around though, I will not be using Flush when using the Core4 product line. I guess you could say we are now into Core3? The reason I am not going to use Flush is that it is a strong detoxification item and the StemFLO is also a very good detoxification item. I do not want to over-do the detoxing of my body, so for now, I am not using Flush.


I am also taking the Accelerate every morning, about an hour or two after taking my StemEnhance and StemFLO. I didn't want to encounter any adverse reactions from these supplements, so decided by spreading them out over a few hours there would be minimal problems...and there were no problems I noticed. I will continue with this current trend and let you know next Monday if I have been able to continue the trend of both weight loss and inches lost.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment