Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words in this rough time of ours. I have just returned home from helping my father adjust to the loss of his beloved wife. They were married over 28 years and were in love with each other every minute of every day of that marriage.

My father is now over the shock of losing his wife, but is now beginning to deal with the fact that he no longer can share his thoughts and views with her any more. Granted he will talk with her spiritually, but it is not quite the same as her being in the same room and him seeing her smile at a picture of idea he had. It has been a rough several days, but we will persevere. I thank you all for your patience while I attended to my father's needs and did not post any blogs. Tomorrow we should start back to some semblance of normalcy, but fair warning, my mind is also not yet fully engaged.

Again, thank you for the thoughts and kind words you all have sent and I really appreciate your patience while we all learn to deal with the loss of a very loved family member.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment