Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More on my Healthy Weight Loss compliments of CNI

Forgive me readers, for I have failed... Not at what you would think, I missed a day of blogging and feel badly about it... For starters when on the road, the ability to get a solid and consistent Internet connection can be a bit dicey, but that is not the real reason I didn't write. The truth is I was just pooped. For the next few days though, I truly do have a dicey Internet connection and may not be able to post regularly. I will keep a log going, and post when the Internet connection is strong enough. So please don't feel abandoned.

Anyway, in the last 2 days, I managed to lose an additional pound. Nothing to normally jump up and down about, but the good news is that no additional weight was gained. This also goes back to my original theory, it is not healthy to lose a ton of weight very fast. I am satisfied with only losing an additional pound and then reaching a plateau. The body probably has to get used to the shock of not having extra weight to carry around. This is day 7 and I have lost 6 pounds. Not shabby at all.

The other benefit I have observed is that I do perspire more. Some of you may not find that to be a benefit, but for me that is huge (since I usually just turn red and don't sweat). Perspiring or sweating (or "glowing" in old vernacular) is very good for the skin. It also helps to release any toxins that are embedded in the skin. The complexion of my face seems to be getting clearer too. That is not a benefit listed on any of the CORE4 products, it is something I am dealing with personally.

You are all going to get a kick out of this next pickle I got into. As stated, it is now day 7 on the CORE4 program, what I neglected to mention in my first blog, I only ordered a 14 day supply, and shared half of my supply, so after today, I am out of Accelerate and will be out of Flush after tonight. There is another 30-day supply on order and delivered, the problem is that the order is in Arizona, and I am in Kentucky. My order will be sent to me, but I won't get it for about another 7 days. The good news for everyone else is that you will find out what happens when you may miss a few days of CORE4.

I do not recommend missing any, but when you are on the road, it is extremely difficult to get reliable shipping addresses and have deliveries arrive when you are at said address. In the future, if you know you are going to be traveling, definitely bring enough CORE4 to last the whole trip plus so you don't go through what I will be.

I did promise in my last posting that I would briefly review the business opportunity that CNI (CORE4) has to offer. This is not an opportunity anyone is obligated to get involved in, it is just an opportunity for another income stream if you are willing. You can continue to purchase CORE4 for personal use, you will not be harassed or bullied into doing anything else, but I would be remiss if I did not mention that there was a business opportunity in this program.

As I am sure you are aware, obesity has been getting a tremendous amount of press lately. You may have heard for years that our children are getting fatter, partly to blame (according to some) is the fast food chains. In response, the fast food chains are trying to provide healthier foods for people to eat. I am also sure most of you have seen commercials on TV advertising various systems for losing that unwanted weight.

What CNI CORE4 has to offer is not only a program for you to personally lose weight, but a way to possibly get paid to lose that weight. No, they won't pay you to lose a pound, but they will pay you to get other people involved with the product. As you recommend people to try CORE4, if they do purchase, it is in your best interest to have them sign up for free (for several reasons to be covered later) off of your site so they can order what they want, when they want. Every time someone who has signed up purchases product, you get paid a percentage. If they sign people up who purchase, then you stand to earn more money.

The advantage of this program is that if anyone is interested in obtaining CORE4, they do not have to pay any membership fees, nor do they have to pay anything to have a personalized website. The only thing they pay for is the product they want to use. If you are losing weight using CORE4, don't you think your friend may want to lose weight the same way? Wouldn't it be really neat if, after your friend signs up, that you get paid for helping them lose weight? This is a pretty cool setup. It is another way to earn money and is something to think about in these tough economic times. Or, if you don't want to earn any money (there may still be some people out there who don't want any more money), look at it as getting a rebate on the CORE4 products you are personally using. Not a bad deal.

As promised, that is a VERY rough overview of the business opportunity from CNI CORE4. If you think this may interest you, please e-mail me at hawgwash1@yahoo.com or sign up for free at http://www.hawgwash.irepcni.com/. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment