Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Continued Weight Loss with Core4

Well, as you may remember, I had run out of my Core4 products almost 2 weeks ago and was waiting on my shipment of new products. I did still have some Flush and Cheat left so used those intermittently during the time.

The great news is that during the time I was off of the majority of Core4 products, I did not gain any additional weight (actually didn't gain any weight at all). I did make sure to stay as active as possible. That consisted of being sure to walk the dogs briskly and trying to walk at least a mile twice a day.

I just started on all of the Core4 products again yesterday and am pleased to announce that I have lost another pound. That pound loss includes my eating pizza last night. Usually, eating pizza means a 2-3 pound weight gain the next day due to the high salt content in pizza. I would also like to note that my appetite does not seem to be as big anymore. I can sit down to a meal and truly be full after eating much smaller portions. That was a side effect I didn't anticipate, but really do appreciate.

Now that the Core4 products are all re-stocked, I will be more careful not to run out. I will keep you all posted on my progress in the next month. If I am brave enough, I will even post a before an after picture by the end of the month so you can all see the improvement. My pants are already getting baggy so the weight appears to be coming off around the mid-section, just as they advertise. If anyone is interested in finding out more about Core4, check out www.hawgwash.irepcni.com or e-mail me for more information.

Take care all...

No comments:

Post a Comment