Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Continuing Saga of Weight Loss with CNI Core4

Today there was no significant loss of weight even though I was diligent in using all Core4 products yesterday. I still consider this a good sign. I believe that if the weight comes off very fast, it will come back just as fast.

What I have discovered is that by taking Accelerate (part of the Core4 product offering) in the morning, my energy levels have been way up. I am not inclined to really desire a nap by 3 pm. I also have had more desire /energy to do a lot of walking, I find I am not as tired after a long brisk walk as I used to be (now up to almost 5 miles a day). My pants are now getting baggy which is really cool.

I discovered today what the primary ingredient of the Cheat product is. Cheat is the product that you literally shake or sprinkle onto your food before you eat it. The main ingredient of Cheat is Konnyaku root.

Konnyaku root has been consumed in Japanese dishes for over 2,000 years. When taken with food, it reduces the speed of sugar intake. Konnyaku forms a jelly-like material and expands about 30-50 times in the digestive system which then gives the feeling of being full. It also cleans the digestive tract of toxins. It also is high in fiber and rich in minerals.

This root has been a staple of the traditional Japanese diet and is available in all supermarkets in Japan. Typically, Konnyaku root is consumed as a fiber-rich vegetable about once a week by most people in that country.

There are many articles on this root which can be found in all the major search engines. I have found no negative articles (so far) on this root. If I find any negative articles, I will research and post that on this blog also. I do not want anyone thinking that I will only provide positive information. I want to provide fair and honest information. My only agenda is to inform and educate. This is a tracking of my personal weight loss journey and hopefully documentation of my final success in losing that unwanted weight. Now back to the subject at hand...

By incorporating Konnyaku into your daily diet (using Cheat) you can still enjoy eating what you have in the past while maintaining good health and better weight control. Using Cheat along with some moderate exercise will help you to discover that slimmer you.

As I mentioned before, Cheat does not have any specific taste associated with it. I have used it in everything from hot dogs, hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, cookies, funnel cakes, sandwiches, and steak and did not notice any unusual flavor. It is not recommended to use Cheat in soups as it will expand quickly and look like a gelatinous blob in your soup (ewww..). I have yet to put it on ice cream, but will when the opportunity arises. I strive to keep a bottle of Cheat in my purse at all times so that when an eating opportunity arises, Cheat is there to help me reduce my caloric intake.

To find out more about Cheat and the other Core4 products, go to http://www.hawgwash.irepcni.com/. If you have trouble navigating around the website, please feel free to contact me at hawgwash1@yahoo.com and I strive to answer your questions.

I will continue to keep everyone updated on my personal weight loss journey. I look forward to getting back into my "skinny" clothes. It will be so neat to get back into the shape I was in while in college (and NO round was not my shape then...)

No comments:

Post a Comment