Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Continuing Saga of my weight loss

Well, I have managed to not gain or lose any weight since yesterday. This is really good considering that I ran out of my CORE4 products and am eagerly awaiting my next package. My energy levels are still up, but I do get more tired now as the evening progresses.

My metabolism still seems to be clicking away at a higher rate than it has in a while. So far, so good. I do still have Lean and Cheat left, so that may be what is also helping me to maintain my weight where I am at.

I have been actively experimenting with Cheat (the sprinkle on product that eliminates approximately 25% of the calories of the food you are eating). Today I put it on my toast and butter, my eggs and my Spam. I again did not notice any change in flavor in any of my foods and hopefully, 25% of the fat from Spam did not get into my system. So far the only thing I have not tried Cheat on is ice cream, but I will give that a whirl when I get my hands on a bowl of ice cream. The directions state that you should not use Cheat on any liquid foods, so I am not sure what will happen on my ice cream, I will strive to eat it faster than it would melt. I will keep everyone posted on that endeavor.

Beyond that, I have no new information on my current weight loss other than my pants are not as tight around the waist and hips. That is also a very nice benefit of losing that unwanted weight. I am looking forward to being considerably thinner by September when I get to meet some of my old friends (who haven't seen me in over 8 months). That will be a fun event.

Take care everyone, and again, if you have any questions that you want to ask me in private, my e-mail is hawgwash1@yahoo.com. If you are interested in additional information on what the CORE4 products can do for you, go to www.hawgwash.irepcni.com. I want to remind everyone here that I am merely putting my personal observations and thoughts down, my opinions are not necessarily that of CNI. (That was for the legal beagles out there... ;0).

Talk to everyone later...

No comments:

Post a Comment