Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Continuing with the CNI Healthy Weight Loss Program

As discussed yesterday, I have just started using a new system for weight loss that involves supplement pills, a shake on powder and a meal replacement smoothie. I am still skeptical about the ease of losing weight, but this system does seem to continue to work. I was not very good regarding my eating habits all day yesterday and expected to step on the scale this morning and see at least a 1-2 pound weight gain.

To my great surprise, there was no weight gain at all. I am not proud of what I ate yesterday, but it is nice to know that if you fall off the wagon, this Core4 program helps keep you from not falling too far. Yesterday afternoon I ended up eating 2 cream puffs, a big slice of cake with tons of thick icing, a fruit pie and anything else sweet I could get my hands on while I was working on the computer. Granted, I did consume the Lean meal replacement smoothie once I realized what was going on, but prior to that, I went on a sweet-eating binge. I suspect now that my metabolism is starting to kick up, I am more inclined to want to eat. The very good news is that once the Lean was consumed, I really didn't have any more sweet cravings. About 5 minutes after drinking the Lean, I actually felt full. The desire for munching the rest of the evening was gone. (I would also like to note that I had a good and well-balanced dinner, but was really bad earlier in the day)

Up until last week, I was not feeling all that great, so my appetite as usual was not very big. Now that I am feeling better and my metabolism is finally getting kicked into gear (thanks to the Accelerate), so probably my body wanted more nourishment which turned into major munching. I really need to pay more attention to my eating habits. When working in front of the computer, the tendency is to not pay too much attention to what goes into the mouth until later in the evening when you don't start feeling too well. Spending half a day eating junk food (almost zero nutritional value) will definitely make anyone start feeling sick.

The Core4 weight loss plan seems to help keep me on track, even when non-nutritional foods find their way into my diet. So far this is the best weight loss I have had in a very long time. Again, without being able to go to the gym and work off all the bad calories, this program is pretty darn good. I can't imagine how much more weight would be lost if regular exercise was included. Walking the dogs is some exercise, but you don't get the same quality of aerobic exercise as if you had gone to work out.

The good news is that after 5 days of being on this program, I still feel good and am slowly losing weight. I have heard it is not good to lose weight too fast, probably because it could be a shock to the system. Personally, I believe that if you lose the weight too fast, you will tend to put it back on at least as fast. So, for those of you who may be on the fence about trying this Core4 program, give it a whirl. The worst thing that could happen is that you lose some weight...only if you take the products.

Tomorrow I will talk a little about the business opportunity that CNI Core4 offers. This will not be an in-depth discussion, but at least a once-over. Since the weight I am losing is continuing to come off at what I believe is a healthy rate, it looks like this is a product that is really ready to take off. I will also continue to keep everyone posted on my success at losing the weight. For more information on CNI, the website is www.hawgwash.irepcni.com

No comments:

Post a Comment