Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Info on Hemp Hearts and Why

Well, today I finally tasted the sample products we received yesterday, Hemp Hearts. No, they didn't taste like chicken. They tasted like a cross between sunflower seeds and pine nuts. Not a bad flavor, and tasted great when mixed with yogurt. The jury is still out about whether this product can do what all the posted reports indicate, but it is only day one of my personal guinea pig trial...

You may all be wondering why I am allowing myself to test other nutritional products when I currently have one that I love dearly, STEMTech. There are several reasons why I keep an open mind towards other nutritional products. First off, the STEMTech products help promote healthy cell production and growth. StemEnhance and StemFLO do not necessarily provide nutrition to keep those new, healthy cells healthy. So, I am on the hunt for products to help keep the healthy developed cells healthy. We currently offer MonaVie nutritional drinks for maintaining healthy cells, but sometimes nutritional drinks alone do not inspire others. Some people may not like the taste of some of the MonaVie nutritional drinks, others may not want to spend the money on a nutritional drink.


So, I continue to search for alternative methods to maintain those healthy cells. For those of you that know me, I am always looking for the best of the best. That even includes waterless vehicle cleaning technology. If you have looked at my website, you will notice that I carry two different brands of waterless cleaning technology products (UltraLuster and Dri Wash 'n Guard). That is because I feel they both are currently the best in the field. I am always looking for the best in a particular field. I want to be able to offer my customers the best in the market, without them having to do all the research. The research is properly my job. Therefore, I am also searching the nutritional field for some of the best nutritional products out there.


What I have discovered is that there is a much bigger field in nutritional products than I had ever imagined. I knew on some level that there were a multitude of options, but wow, it is hard to figure out where to start. In order for me to narrow the field down a bit, (and really, that is still hard to do) I am trying to decide on what type of nutritional product I would like to focus on. The STEMTech products are revolutionary because they promote your own body's ability to restore and heal itself. The next question is which direction do I wish to take in order to keep those newly created healthy cells healthy.


I am not a medical doctor, nor have I had any medical training. What I have been doing is asking various health professionals what they would recommend for maintaining optimal health and why. Golly, the answers I get are as varied as the nutritional products that are on a health food store. So, back to my dilemma, what to do....


What I have decided to do is to look for new ideas in nutrition, some that have legitimate science behind them instead of empty theories and old wives tales. That does narrow the filed a lot, but still, it is difficult to sift through the statements to validate which has scientific basis and which are unsubstantiated claims. The Hemp Hearts concept has some scientific basis and has been recommended by many doctors, but it has not gone main stream. Not sure why, and will continue to dig until I understand the concepts more fully.


In the mean time, I will continue to use the samples that were graciously supplied to me by the distribution company and will keep you all posted on my personal results. I did have more energy today than yesterday, which is one of the claims of the distributor. But, the real key is in discovering if this new-found energy is continuous, day after day, or just because I had a good day today. I would really like to discover that Hemp Hearts will be an awesome nutritional, I love the concept that they promote, and technically the proteins, vitamins and enzymes that are listed are all the great things our human body needs. I will continue to monitor my personal physical results, and keep you appraised every few days.


In a nutshell, the product, Hemp Hearts, claim that they are the most concentrated source of essential nutrients known. Theoretically those that consume a set amount of Hemp Hearts each morning will notice that they have more energy, will expel wastes after every meal, and are not hungry until mid-afternoon. This product is also promoted as being able to allow a person to lose weight because by consuming Hemp Hearts will reduce your appetite and allow you to eat smaller portions of non-processed foods. If you follow their diet regimen, you could lose up to a pound a day. The Hemp Harts product claim to have sufficient nutrients for tissue health, sufficient long fiber roughage for colon health and sufficient energy for success and good mental health.


I promise to keep you posted.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment