Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 25, 2009

Writing Blogs and more on Waterless Technology

The hardest thing about writing a blog is having something to say that would be interesting and informative to your audience. I committed to writing in this blog daily, like a diary, but unlike a diary, I do not just want to write about my feelings for that day. I want the information I put down to be helpful or useful to somebody. My other blog I am SUPPOSED to be updating twice a week, but I have been woefully bad at that.

I am not a writer at heart, but I do have things that bounce around in my head that could be interesting for others to read. The most difficult part for me is putting those thoughts and ideas into some form of coherent format so everyone else understands what is going on. I also would prefer to have some type of flow from one blog to another.

I suspect that I am putting too much emphasis in getting the blog "right", but that is part of who I am. If I can't do a very good job at what I am doing, I wonder why I am doing it. Tough dilemma when you are learning to do something. By definition, as you learn, you will make mistakes. My problem is that I don't have a teacher looking over my work and critiquing. Hopefully if there is something you wish for me to pursue, you will let me know.

I did have a brief comment to work on following my brief article on waterless technology. I believe the products that we offer are top-of the line, but there are other products out there that are waterless. We have seen several different types of waterless products while here in Reno. When you are shopping for a waterless cleaning product, you need to watch for how much silicone may be in the product. Silicone will make your paint look great for a short period of time and make the paint feel slick, but then it becomes sticky and tacky and will cause dust to really stick to the vehicle. I have seen some products that once you start using it, you will have to continue to add more of the product on just to get the stuck dust off. The end result is a sticky or tacky mess on your bike or car. If you are looking for a truly waterless product, keep in mind that you don't want to have to keep putting product on your vehicle in order to get the stuck stuff off. UltraLuster Waterless wash will not leave a silicone residue on your vehicle, it will not leave a sticky finish and the dust will not stick. Once you have a coating of UltraLuster Waterless Wash on your vehicle, you do not need to re-apply the product for at least a month and up to 6 months (depending on driving conditions). In between cleanings you merely need to either dust off the vehicle, or do some spot-cleaning to remove any baked on bugs. The nice thing about our products is that you do not get any type of build-up, when you re-apply the product, it removes the old layer and puts down a new coating.

Anyway, I said this was going to be a short comment, but I wanted to let you start being aware of what may be in other waterless products. If you use a silicone based product, you will end up having to clean your vehicle more often with that product, but you are still helping the environment by not using up our valuable drinking water. Whatever products you choose to use, at least we are all working toward the same goals, saving the earth's most precious resource, water. If you want more information on what we have to offer in waterless technology, please check out our website, www.hawgwash.net.


Take care and I will chat with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment