Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weight Loss with the Core4 System

I wanted to provide a brief note on what the Core4 system will and won't do for you. (this is from personal experiences).

If you are serious about losing weight on the Core4 system, you really need to pay attention to what you are doing. You don't have to change what you eat in order to lose weight, but you will lose weight much faster if you do pay attention to what you consume. The healthier you eat, the faster the weight will come off. The advantage of the Core4 system is that you don't have to go out and purchase special foods to eat in order to lose that weight, you should just think about what it is you are eating and whether it is what you want in your body. It is important to keep focused on what you want to look like. Then those donuts (the second and third ones...) don't look as enticing.

It is also critical that you continue to drink water throughout the day. You cannot flush out your system without water, so water is a must. I have read that almost 70% of your body is water, so if you do not drink enough water, you are actually starving your body of a very important item.

I learned the hard way this week what happens to your body if you do not drink enough water. As you probably know, I was working at Street Vibrations in Reno,NV this week. It was pretty warm (low 90's) and very dry. I was so busy talking to people that I forgot to drink any water. By the end of each day I was not feeling very well. I also noticed (after several days) that my body did not flush itself of any toxins and I ended up feeling quite bloated and tired. I had been diligent about taking all of the Core4 products throughout the show, but noticed I was more tired and my clothes did not fit as lose. I had only consumed enough water to swallow the Accelerate in the mornings and the Flush at night. It did not occur to me that I was not drinking enough water throughout the day to keep my body working efficiently.

I realized that today because as we were driving down to Las Vegas Bike Week, I was drinking water like it was going out of style. My energy levels have been up today and the bloated feeling has gone. My belly and abdomen do not ache like they had been (I had attributed the ache to stress and heat and not eating much food, not lack of water) and my belt is now back to it's last notch. I also noticed that my face is not as splotchy as it was for the last few days. I had originally attributed the blotchy look to too much sun, but that cleared up once I drank at least my weight in water (1/2 ounce for every pound of body weight).

Going forward, I will make sure to have plenty of water to drink at shows (even if it means I have to run to the bathroom every hour or so) and I bet I will feel much better at the end of each day. I suspect that my sleeplessness in the evenings is also due to lack of water in my system. The upshot is, if you must skip on something while working, don't let it be the water for your body.

Take care and I will chat more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment