Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Ongoing Weight Loss Saga

I know I haven't been talking much about my weight loss. That is not because I haven't been losing weight, I have just had so much else to do and talk about, I plain forgot to keep you all updated.

I am now really down to my last belt notch. I had been able to access the last hole off and on for some time now, but finally, when I buckle my belt, I consistently go into that last hole. My actual weight has been holding, but I am re-discovering my waistline.

My hips are not quite as big also. I notice that in particular when I am chasing the dogs around the house or running with them outside. I don't notice the bouncing of the lard (blubber, or whatever else you want to call that extra fat stuff) along my hips and butt anymore. Please don't get me wrong, I don't run like runners, I just run with the dogs occasionally. I am not and never will be a runner, so don't think I am taking up a new past time.

Anyway, even though I have not been the most diligent at using the Cheat (I keep forgetting it at home if we eat out), I have been taking at least one Flush nightly and taking at least one Accelerate daily. I started drinking the Lean again as a breakfast replacement and am pleased with how I feel in the morning. I don't feel as sluggish as I used to. I have found that taking one Accelerate in the morning and one around 1 and 2 pm keep me going better than drinking 3-4 cups of coffee. I still have my mug of coffee in the morning, but that is now more for the taste than for the caffeine. My energy levels overall have been much better than they have in the last 6 months. And..that is on the heels of our 5 month travel schedule.

Usually, after a month on the road, I need to rest for several days before I can get motivated and start working again. This time, I never really stopped working. I was a little slower, but I was not sleeping for a solid day. Losing weight and being on the Core4 has definitely helped me.

If anyone has questions about the Core4 system and what it may be able to do for you, please feel free to e-mail me at hawgwash1@yahoo.com, or check out our website at www.hawgwash.net and click on the Core4 button. I am currently working on a new website, dedicated purely to the Core4 products, www.weightrenegade.com. It is currently pointing to our Core4 site, but hopefully in the next few days, I can get the revised site up and running.

Take care and I will continue to keep you posted on my continued weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment