Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Weight Loss

I just wanted to update everyone that I am consistently using the last hole in my belt. It is really fun to be able to easily latch the belt there. I can't wait to punch another hole in my belt another half-inch away.

I don't feel like I am losing weight, but I can feel my clothing getting baggier and baggier. I found a picture of me taken earlier this year and I can really see the difference that the Core4 system has done for me. I showed the picture to some people here at the show and their comment was that they can really see my weight loss in my face.

That is really good news for me because I felt like I was getting a double-chin and was getting very self conscious about it. I can't wait to see what dress size I am when I get home. I also am looking forward to getting on the digital scale to see if I lost any additional weight.

I am not as concerned about my physical tonnage, but am much more pleased about how much jiggle is disappearing. I can run further with the dogs and not feel like all of me is bouncing all over the place. I run and don't feel that extra tire around my middle and hips bouncing up and down. It is nice to even trot quickly with the dogs and not feel that everyone is watching more of my blubber bounce. Pretty soon I am hoping to get back into my "thin" clothes, but I do know that will take more time. I seem to have a very "sticky" body, it doesn't want to get rid of the excess fat. The great news is that the Core4 is helping so much with getting that fat burned off, I am feeling so much better and not as self-conscious about my girth.

If you want to know more about what I am doing to lose the weight without really changing my diet (I had pizza for dinner again tonight and don't feel guilty at all) please check out www.irepcni.net/shooter. If you have any specific questions for me, please feel free to e-mail me.

Take care, and I will chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment