Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adult Stem Cells and Allergies

We are going to take a break from the time management blogs we have been doing for the last couple of days. Today I wanted to discuss something different. Here in Arizona, we have had a really wet winter. Since the Phoenix, Arizona area is pretty much a desert, when it does rain a lot, lots and lots of plants start growing like crazy. The mountains surrounding Phoenix that are usually brown, are now clothed in green plants. It is a beautiful time of year, the wildflowers are in bloom, the Palo Verde trees are blooming, heck, anything that grows is now blooming. The problem is that anyone with anything remotely resembling allergies is now miserable.

Even I am feeling the effects of all that wonderful growth. It feels like I am coming down the the beginnings of the flu, but since this is an annual thing, I know it is not the flu. The good news is that this year, my allergies do not seem to be as intensely bad, especially with all the blooming plants in the area. I suspect that the reduced allergy symptoms is largely due to the fact that I have been taking these Adult Stem Cell Nutritionals for several months now. My eyes are still red-rimmed, and I occasionally sneeze, but overall, I can still function and do not need to take any of the over-the-counter allergy medications. I believe that my reduced symptoms is a direct result (my personal opinion, not scientific fact..) of the increase of adult stem cells romping around inside my blood stream. Since the adult stem cells are designed to renew and maintain balance in your body, my bet is that they are working overtime to keep me more healthy than sick feeling.

Granted, I do not feel 100%, but, in prior years, I am usually feeling pretty rotten and swearing I have the flu. I knew it wasn't the flu because each time in years past that I consumed allergy medications, my flu-like symptoms passed and I could continue with my day. The downside to the allergy medications is that there are side effects, for me that meant I felt a tad fuzzy and not as clear-headed as usual (no comments from the peanut gallery about my fuzzy head..). This year, I have only noticed a minor discomfort and do not feel the need to take the allergy medications yet. We shall continue to monitor the situation, but so far this year, I have been on far less medication than in prior years.

The StemTECH products (StemEnhance and StemFLO) are nutritional products, not medications, but for me, they seem to be helping a lot in keeping my allergies to a dull irritation, not a major problem. StemEnhance is the product that when taken, has been shown to release about 25% more of your own adult stem cells into the blood stream. Those adult stem cells are always on the lookout for old and worn-out or stressed cells in your body. When the adult stem cells find those worn-out cells, they have the ability to rejuvenate those cells and help the body to continue to renew itself for optimum health. The StemFLO helps promote optimum blood circulation, so StemFLO helps the adult stem cells get to where they need to go. Since my body is currently under a lot of stress due to all the allergens floating around, my adult Stem Cells are most likely working overtime. The good news is that I now have more adult stem cells romping around than usual, which, in my biased opinion, is why I do not feel as rotten as I would this time of year.
Well, that's my story for today, and I'm sticking to it. Tomorrow we will go back to talking about time management and how to carve out time to start a home based business.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment