Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

You are not forgotten

You guys are not forgotten. I have not abandoned writing this blog, but I just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that things have been so busy and insane here I have flat-out not had time to get any blog posting done. Once things calm down a little more here, (by tomorrow or Tuesday at the absolute latest) I will get my blogs up and running again.

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know you have not been forgotten or abandoned. I have discovered that there are really only 24 hours in a day and I have at least 40 hours of work that must be completed in those 24 hours. I have a bunch of articles that are waiting to be posted, just have not had the time to polish and post. Again, that will occur in the next day or so.

Sorry for the delay in getting blogs out, but if someone can petition to add more hours in our day, (I don't even have the time to ask... ;-P) for me, I would be greatly appreciative.

Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment