Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MonaVie New Product Launch (M)mun

As promised, tonight we are going to review the new product that MonaVie came out with midnight on January 4th. I finally got my hands on a case of this new product, spelled (M)mun, but sounds like Immune...



We have been using the other MonaVie products, MonaVie Active, Pulse and Energy and love all that they have put out to date. The energy drink, EMV, is great beause it doesn't use additional sugar and is made with 80% juice. MonaVie Energy contains Acai, apple, grape, pear, acerola, cupuacu and camu camu. This energy drink tastes great, and gives me energy without the jitters I usually get from the other popular store-purchased energy drinks. If you compare the MonaVie Emv with the ones you can find in the store, you may be surprised how much sugar is added to those other drinks. Emv was introduced in June 2009.



If you couldn't tell, I really like the Emv, but MonaVie started with the juice nutritional drinks first. I personally use the MonaVie Active for joint health. I have arthritis and the Active does wonders to relieve my joint pain and swelling. I have become more mobile and don't favor my joints like I used to. The downside to the Active is that I no longer have a "weather knee". I used to be able to provide very accurate information (24 hours advance notice and accurate to within 2 hours) when it was going to rain and when it was going to stop raining. Now, the only time I know it is going to rain is if I see raindrops outside. Problem is that I am no longer prepared for the wet weather.

I do not personally drink the MonaVie Pulse because it contains pineapple which I am highly allergic to. The Pulse is great for lowering high blood pressure, Steve can attest that his blood pressure has stabilized since adding Pulse to his daily routine. Hopefully, over time, he will be able to reduce his dependence on high blood pressure medication as the Pulse helps heart health.



Now, the (M)mun is the latest addition to the MonaVie family and is designed for supporting Immune health. It has a different fruit blend from either the Active or the Pulse, but tastes awesome, kind of like a cross between Passion Fruit, Papaya and fruit punch (please note: that there is no papaya or passion fruit in this juice, but that is what the taste reminds me of). I drink this each evening, prior to bedtime, my logic is that it gives my body adequate time to digest the nutrients and work on restoring itself (my own un-scientific thoughts...). So far, it seems to be working. After my marathon driving last week, I didn't take any MonaVie and by the time I got home, was definitely starting to feel sick. Since I got back to drinking an ounce of Active in the morning and an ounce of (M)mun at night, I don't feel like I am coming down with anything. Time will tell, and I promise to keep you posted.



I have noticed that when taking MonaVie Active regularly, I tend not to get as sick as often. I used to get sick almost every month, catching everything that was going around. Now, it seems that my system is more resistant to the nasty bugs that are wandering around. Hopefully this new (M)mun will help support my immune system even more.

If you have any questions regarding the MonaVie product line, please feel free to e-mail me at hawgwash1@yahoo.com.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, monavie is a nutritious juice made from acai berry overcomes acid reflux. It may help your immune system. I think it might help me not falling sick.

    ReplyDelete