Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Weight maintenance update and General Topics

Hi all, this is going to be a very short blog since I have been nursing a migraine all day long, and it feels like it is getting worse. My head feels like a boil that is ready to just pop, and right now, I would love for that to happen, the pain would go away. My eyeballs are grating around in my head, so it is almost better to move the head instead of moving the eyeballs...

Anyway, after all week of eating really bad quality food (and not eating properly on top of that..) and minimal cardiac activity, I can happily report that I have yet to gain any weight. I have not lost any weight, but, I really thought there would be an increase in weight after all the bad things I did all week. Core4 products are still working. By all rights, I should be at least 2-3 pounds heavier than last week.

So if any of you are frustrated about your weight, the Core4 system is really something you should look at. If you want to lose weight and have a really "sticky" body (my body loves fat and won't let any of it go without a major fight) Core4 may be just the ticket for you.

That is all for today, my eyeballs want to pop out now too (this better NOT be the flu!!!). I will chat more with you tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment